Partying Out Of Bounds

 

The B-52's - Wild Planet [MOFI 1-014 USA 2011 24-Bit 176.4kHz FLAC]

Originally released on Warner Brothers Records in the USA, and Island Records in Europe during September 1980.

A couple of weeks back, I posted the Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab Silver Label Vinyl Series pressing of the first B-52's album. It sounded fantastic ......wondering now how their follow up sounds? You will certainly not be disappointed.

The Silver Label Series were for releases where the original master tape was not available, however the MoFi website declares this release was cut from the original tape, all analogue by Paul Stubblebine. 

A1 Party Out Of Bounds
A2 Dirty Back Road
A3 Runnin' Around
A4 Give Me Back My Man
A5 Private Idaho
B1 Devil In My Car
B2 Quiche Lorraine
B3 Strobe Light
B4 53 Miles West Of Venus

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yes!! I knew t was coming after your exquisite first album rip, MANY thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES. Lost my old rip, and I'm assuming this is a better cut of the album. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment