Alive In Your Living Room

 

Elvis Presley - From Elvis In Memphis [LSP-4155 DEU 2022 24-Bit 176.4kHz FLAC]

Well it is a Tuesday........

I've been doing some digging amonst the Speaker Corner back catelogue of high quality reissue albums. Cut from the 'original' analogue master tape (likely a German master reel) and pressed at those careful chaps at Schallplattenfabrik Pallas GmbH on to nice & quiet vinyl. There was a Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab double 45rpm One Step 'Super Vinyl' set earlier this year, which included the extra track, Suspicious Minds, however all those who know about these things say this is their go-to pressing. 

Elvis in warm, dynamic and punchy detail, with a thick but not dominating bass....let the greatest voice in rock & roll (with all that reverb) fill your ears & your speakers, live in your living room tonight. In The Ghetto still makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end.

A1 Wearin' That Loved On Look
A2 Only The Strong Survive
A3 I'll Hold You In My Heart (Till I Can Hold You In My Arms)
A4 Long Black Limousine
A5 It Keeps Right On A-Hurtin'
A6 I'm Movin' On
B1 Power Of My Love
B2 Gentle On My Mind
B3 After Loving You
B4 True Love Travels On A Gravel Road
B5 Any Day Now
B6 In The Ghetto

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for Elvis, great to start this Tuesday, much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enticing enough. On my end though the download keeps stalling four seconds before completion. I've tried five times, using different browsers and various configurations. I'll have another go tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the better records that closed out the 1960's Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  5. HotNeedleOfEnquiry27 September 2023 at 19:07

    My favourite Elvis period and only had this on mp3 so tyvm Sir!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheers, Blogmeister! Much obliged.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the King!
    It sounds fantastic 🙂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment