Wild Styles

 

Time Zone - The Wildstyle [CEL 165 USA 1983 24-Bit 176.4kHz FLAC]

This single was one of my first attempts at a rip back in May 2010 and it has taken me all this time to revisit the iconic electro single The Wildstyle by Afrika Bambaataa's Time Zone. I now need to locate my copy of the accompanying Celluloid Record's release Doriella Du Fontaine for new rip - I was never really a b-boy, I just appreciated the better elements of rap and early hip-hop.

For me it will always be about the b-side - the not-so 'instrumental' version is far superior to the somewhat  cheesy raps on the a-side.

A1 The Wildstyle (Rap)
B1 The Wildstyle (Instrumental Mix)

Comments

  1. https://mega.nz/file/PJJHjZKB#djWxpSUEeQSzktcGyPe_knZRvDgRmGE33HKCmxlc4vs

    ReplyDelete
  2. The song they did with johnny rotten is pretty cool.
    I use to watch the music video all the time.
    Think I'll go to Youtube and take a trip down memory lane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great share, thank you Blogmeister. If you have any interest in ripping Time Zone - World Destruction in the future, I could send my copy and you can keep it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment