Autumn Scenery

 

Ryo Fukui - Scenery [SOLID-1023 JPN 2017 24-Bit 176.4kHz FLAC]

You will pay a lot of money for an original pressing of this classic album from Japanese jazz pianist Ryo Fukui originally released back in 1976. A few years ago, I ripped and posted a new DMM cut on quality Swiss label, We Release Whatever The Fuck We Want Records, here is a Japanese pressing of that same release from a different cut by Japanese/German mastering engineer Kitaro Beeh, released in parallel as part of the Project Re:Vinyl series in Japan only.

A1 It Could Happen To You
A2 I Want To Talk About You
A3 Early Summer
B1 Willow Weep For Me
B2 Autumn Leaves
B3 Scenery 

Comments

  1. https://mega.nz/file/XUIwjQyI#edgPC1cVlKhdtggKvRdrAy4FLOYhv9_KPfkPqe3zGyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. This smokes! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. the more pressing the better. anyone have any opinions as to which is superior?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the music sounds better on this one however the pressing is a little noisier.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for this - enjoying your rip of the other pressing very much. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment