Everything Counts In Pasadena

 

Depeche Mode - Everything Counts (Live EP) [12 BONG 16 UK 1989 24-Bit 176.4kHz FLAC]

I have never been the biggest Depeche Mode fan, I have a couple of the early singles and there are copies of the first two albums in the penguinflight archive which need ripping. The other day, I pulled out about 10 twelve inch singles for cleaning/ripping and this was among the pile.

From the same Pasadena Rose Bowl live set used for the 101 album, this EP also features two additional live tracks which were missed off the vinyl record. I guess that makes this EP that little more collectible for fans of the Essex boys. The production is a bit weird with some awful processed crowd noise from the ecstatic American audience.

A1 Everything Counts
A2 Nothing
B1 Sacred
B2 A Question Of Lust

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: what is the penguinflight archive?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Penguinflight is a follower of my blogs. A few years back, he very kindly donated boxes and boxes of vinyl to my original blog, ESWA.

      Some of these items are now getting ripped in much higher quality.

      Delete
    2. ....and we are the lucky beneficiaries...

      Many thanks to you both!

      Delete
    3. indeed, thank you both very much. i've never been a big DM fan either but these rips are a great way to try in earnest

      Delete

Post a Comment