The Suit Walks On
Clock DVA - Resistance [POSPX 578 UK 1983 24-Bit FLAC]
Resistance was the first of two singles lifted from Clock DVA's major label album, Advantage. Here is the twelve inch mix ripped from my original single in a choice of resolutions. After a deep clean with a dilution of Tergikleen brand surfactant, followed by a dip in an isopropyl/distilled water mix, I can hear so much more clarity & depth than on my previous rip back in February 2015.
A1 Resistance
B1 The Secret Life Of The Big Black Suit (Instrumental) The Suit Walks On (Size 12)
88.2: https://mega.nz/file/Pc4QGAiR#nHPU8mQETuORnebxWWOUlaZUp1aacn9jaXuqy5M2Ea0
ReplyDelete176.4: https://mega.nz/file/TIxGhSyK#Xl3R_6Cvjw9U5u16tcR-nYkpsEwIRJMOOK0y4E5YBbE
Many thanks for the upgrade !!! stunning dound on this
ReplyDeleteThanks for all of the downloads, but I can't get the new links to work for me like the earlier format. Thanks again.
ReplyDeleteI've tested the links and they all work fine for me. Try refreshing your browser or use another browser?
DeleteObviously I don't know what I'm doing. the albums that had one link took me directly to Mega.
DeleteGreat! Great! Thanks. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteI'm all smiles :) T.H.N.X.
ReplyDeleteLocated the Tergikleen, but can you tell me the mix proportions for the iso/H2O mix?
ReplyDeleteMany thanks sir!
Wipe down the record with the Tergikleen/H2O mix (mix guidance on their website) then rinse twice with 5-7% Isopropyl/H2O in a separate process. I use an old school carbon fibre record cleaning pad to apply the Tergi-mix and a Disco Anti-Stat to wash with H20/Isopropyl.
DeleteDon't mix Tergikleen with Isopropyl.
Paul Rigby has it sussed for surfactants: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqLYy4OByRE
Never use the Disco Ant-stat mix, see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPFgcdRc6x0