Only Four Hours...

 

Clock DVA - 4 Hours [DVR 18 UK 1985 24-Bit FLAC]

I promise this is my last Clock DVA post ....for a bit! Originally a seven inch only single on the Fetish Records label in 1981, Cabaret Voltaire's Doublevision label reissued Clock DVA's finest moment as a twelve inch in 1985. I last ripped this carelessly back in 2014, time now to get that upgraded in full resolution to sit alongside the last four DVA singles. 

I have the original seven, however it will never sound as aurally pleasing as this pressing with its wider grooves and better quality vinyl. In fact, after a good clean, I believe this sounds amazing - but I would say that wouldn't I? Judge for yourselves.....

A1 4 Hours
B1 Sensorium

Comments

  1. 88.2: https://mega.nz/file/qR40RC6Y#nnXuJMNicIcv08K2j7DHqL9n-M6PdpXegoUOaaGDuKk

    176.4: https://mega.nz/file/qdRExBqA#6rMaBEAgg13LRYBOYU57Yxdf_flcq2Thl-ZH_4L8nnw

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you'll break that promise as soon as possible. There are so many great music in the world but moments of pure magick are rare. And Clock DVA had quite a few such moments.
    "Let us join them in their dreams, We're only four hours, We're only four moments..."
    Thank you so much four this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta say mate i agree

      That would be a most welcome broken promise

      These Clock DVA rips are other worldly

      Cheers for all the greatness Maestro

      Delete
  3. Thank you sir. Thank you sir.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again for, what Hunter S. Thompson would have called, a stone classic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with senser64 - more DVA please! Especially the White Souls In Black Suits release and TAGC 'Ha'.
    Thank you!
    PB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TAGC Ha is here: https://timeneedle.blogspot.com/2021/10/this-is-only-test.html

      Delete
    2. And PLEASE upload promised "Horology III" beacuse probably only you have this collection.

      Delete
  6. I don't know that i've ever heard this... just let me turn on the expresso maker!

    Brian

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment