Fragments, Loops and Somnambulists
Clock DVA - Horology 3 [VOD154 DEU 2019 24-Bit FLAC]
Subtitled: Tape, Reel - Recordings & Art 1978 - 1980
I first ripped this set back in the early summer of 2019, however I was never happy with the results so returned to it in April of this year - these files have sat on my hard drive since. I used an Ortofon Quintet Red MC cartridge hooked up through a Project Tube Box to 24/96 and the results were better. I guess some of the source material for this four album (with book) boxset may have come low fidelity sources, it does have the feel of an out-takes collection when compared to the superior Horology 1 set, however I am sure that some of you will be all over this. Some of the tracks are reel-to-reel sourced and as the spectrogram image below reveals, are in stunning detail & quality, I've left the tracks almost 'raw' with minimal de-clicking purely to add to that authentic vinyl experience. Perhaps one day, I will contemplate letting the Hana Shibata loose on Horology 1.
A1 PTI (Through Latex Mirrors)
A2 Theatre Of Eroticism 2
A3 Reversal Of Light
A4 TSO (Throbbing Sweeping Obscene)
A5 Time Loops (The Texture Of Two Tape Recordings Genitals & Genosis)
B1 Butcher Bacon Window Pain
B2 Fragment 3 Through Later Mirrors PTI Soundtrack
B3 Mass
B4 Resonator
B5 Chronons
C1 Tape Treatment
C2 The Time Come
C3 The Transfiguration Of Memory By Liquid Pain
C4 Installation Section 1 (Genitals And Genosis / The Texture Of Two Tape Recordings)
C5 Fragment 1 Through Latex Mirrors PTI Soundtrack
D1 Fragment 2 Through Latex Mirrors PTI Soundtrack
D2 Oedipus
D3 The Girl
D4 Room
D5 The Theatre Of Erotism (Extract)
D6 Post Future Theme 1
D7 1.51
D8 Ocean
E1 Windscale
E2 Film Of Our Death
E3 Synchromesh
E4 Plastic
E5 Sex Textures
E6 Lomticks Of Time
E7 Post Future Theme 2
F1 Susan's Party
F2 Somnambulist
F3 Tape Treatment 2
F4 Mass 2
F5 Mechanism
F6 Live Intro Chainsaw Massacre Treated Excerpt
G1 2.28
G2 Pretty Strangely Girl
G3 Primal Synthesis
G4 I Am David The One
G5 Post Future Theme 3
G6 Film Of Our Death V2
G7 Clockwork People V2
H1 Chronons Pt 2
H2 Lomticks Of Time Instrumental
H3 Throbbing Sweeping Obscene End Sequence
H4 Oedipus
H5 Post Future Theme 4
H6 The Time Come Instrumental
H7 1958
You will need all four parts, then extract to one large folder.
ReplyDeleteIf you like what I do around here, please consider donating to Needle Time. All donations are ploughed back into this blog and are always gratefully received. The donation button is in the left hand menu bar. Many thanks BM.
https://mega.nz/file/vdIzyKrI#d-t9Sy5RqoCxj7xOI0T2bn_bY2RrB87VbmHV6jAVwcc
https://mega.nz/file/CBgnVQQB#PgibIJHvk6-VBw7RiAI_dXireokmM8rWJ69SHodz5c4
https://mega.nz/file/eRoB1aKL#4n6IaXuohNTmAWRJpNWiCdH8JbxN06oBdMub05E5n7Q
https://mega.nz/file/2VZBWQAa#uOygNuESRquuVXge7OgbUBfl3zpDkMHZUCPgTCRncQo
Oh wow interesting looking stuff. Thanks for this.
ReplyDeletestunned. > thnx !
ReplyDeleteAmazing coincidence. I just posted this yesterday.
ReplyDeleteThank you. I can't wait to give this a listen
ReplyDeleteThanks! Any cance of getting Man-Amplified ?
ReplyDeleteOh...that'll be me (Horology 1)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the re-ripping of this, finally getting the Organ Needles CD after two years!
"Time is a trick of the mind." TB
Brilliant mate
ReplyDeleteCheers
Finally! Thank you!
ReplyDelete