Ducky Fuzz
Fuzzy Duck - Fuzzy Duck [BEWITH082LP UK 2020 24-Bit FLAC]
Originally released as a limited pressing of 500 copies on the MAM label in 1971. Manchester's specialist reissue label Be With Records repressed fuzzy rockers self-produced Fuzzy Duck's only album just last year, and in line with the label's quality message delivered this superbly packaged and nicely pressed album.
I don't often rip rock records (I don't have much harder rock), but this one deserves a posting. These ducks have riffs a plenty and as it was the early seventies, expect plenty of Hammond solos plus lots of groovy & fuzzy psychedelic delights. What you wouldn't expect are the funk breaks which are scattered throughout.
A1 Time Will Be Your Doctor
A2 Mrs. Prout
A3 Just Look Around You
A4 Afternoon Out
B1 More Than I Am
B2 Country Boy
B3 In Our Time
B4 A Word From Big D
https://mega.nz/file/6Yx2hKIL#teQAgLuDEnSJsvRD3zvXi069UPOyIxOCSaZ-dZ1KM-Y
ReplyDeleteI am all over this!!!
ReplyDeleteCool share!! so nice to see some 70s psych fuzz over here !! Many thanks
ReplyDelete