Post-Human Bonsai Meat
Poppi UK - Makeshift Home Music [SCHEMER 8908 NLD 1989 24-Bit FLAC]
Here is the final rip from indie-rockers Poppi UK. I must say that when blog friend Rob sent over these records, I was a little apprehensive but after listening through and mastering my rips of all four releases, however I would now say Poppi UK are an essential indie band who possibly got looked over because they weren't on any of the well known British indie labels.
As a follower commented on an earlier post, Poppi UK would have fitted well on a label like Ron Johnson Records, but they initially went alone before releasing this album on Euro-American label Schemer Records with pressing and distribution handled by CBS. The great quality CBS pressing brings Poppi UK's twisted and jagged indie-rock to life and I've left enough in the decibels so that those who like things loud can really crank this album up with no distortion.
Enjoy folks ...and thanks again to Rob for contributing these records.
A1 Bonsai
A2 Human Meat
A3 Everybody's Trying
A4 Post Modern Sex Jogger
A5 This House
B1 You're Not The Same
B2 GMA 4
B3 Rambo's Girlfriend
B4 Lion Eats Tamer
B5 Requiem
Everything's under control!
https://mega.nz/file/iApByKiD#6qpWXJjnoNj15YK2avL83vnDgU7kufNbOOMpyRE5nyI
ReplyDeleteBeauty mate
ReplyDeleteCheers