SubHuman

 

Trees Speak - PostHuman [SJRLP 469 UK 2021 24-Bit FLAC]

Trees Speak hail from Tuscon, Arizona and PostHuman is the duo's third album in a year, and its an absolute cracker. From the sleeve, you would be forgiven for believing that I've unearthed a seventies Italian prog-obscurity or maybe something left-field from a couple of hairy-flarey Germans, but no ....well actually it could be either. Mix in a few horror slash-movie soundtracks & a bit of modern day psychedelic space-rock and you get PostHuman.

Already out-of-print (it was only released three weeks ago), this is from the initial batch on London's Soul Jazz Records, featuring a bonus seven inch of extra tracks. Could PostHuman be 2021's first genuinely essential album?

A1 Double Slit
A2 Glass
A3 Chamber Of Frequencies
A4 Divided Light
A5 Elements Of Matter
A6 Magic Transistor
A7 Scheinwelt
A8 PostHuman
A9 Synthesis
B1 X Zeit
B2 Incandescent Sun
B3 Healing Rods
B4 Steckdose
B5 Amnesia Transmitter
B6 Quantize Humanize
B7 Gläserner Mensch
C1 Machine Vision
D1 Hidden Machine




Comments

  1. https://mega.nz/file/SIwwjCaB#WFUpmJCrVRmJJQlevj9R06v9N3_obxhVGAd2Gsm0D0k

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Managed to get the albums and singles that Soul Jazz have released but their debut release is hard to come by. One copy for sale on Discogs £195 and only rated as vg+

      Delete
  2. Genuinely essential? When a listener of your taste-level suggests that, I listen.

    Thanks! I can't wait to hear it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As said above, your recommendation goes a long way so I will grab and listen. Looking forward to it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. No wonder it sold out. I loved the sound. No job because of the pandemia so not buying records at the time.
    This blog is the only way for many to have a chance listening good quality albums.
    No thanks are enough for what Herr Blogmeister does in this context. .
    If there's a paradise after death it must be an endless Needle Time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen this before but passed it by as being from "a couple of hairy-flarey Germans". With your recommendation I
    know I've got to listen. Many thanks!

    Brian

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment