Charlie's Bongos

 

The Higsons - Conspiracy [WAAP 2 UK 1982 24-Bit FLAC]

About eight years ago, I met British TV personality, comedian and author, Charlie Higson - and always the one who wants to be a smart arse, I blurted out "Did you ever find who stole your bongos, Charlie?". Our Charlie, once a rebellious UEA student of good up-bringing turned punky-funkster turned Hampstead set luvvie clearly did not want to be reminded of his musical past and seemed a little unhappy with my my sarky wit...

Back in the day, I was a big Higsons fan and still have most of the releases by the band which carry his name. Here is my favourite single backed with the superb Touchdown. Those keen of eye and who know their stuff will likely recognise the talented Terry Edwards on guitar and sax on one of their occasional TV performances back in the eighties.

A1 Conspiracy
B1 Touchdown



Comments

  1. https://mega.nz/file/rNZ2BJhI#_05jeCxcgaL6R1p5rUxnorTsZiNpp2i6a4VtF9RApdk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like reminding Harry Kane (once of Norwich, at least the FC) when it's coming home...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment