Go Ahead, London!

 


Big Audio Dynamite - The Bottom Line [TA 6591 12" WL UK 1985 24-Bit FLAC]

As promised here is the full length UK version of The Bottom Line. I have this as a regular 12" as well but the white label is in better condition. I once had the Def Jam zebra-stripe Rick Rubin remix but that seems to have disappeared ...likely about 30 years ago. Ripped at a good volume in 24bit/88.2kHz for your listening pleasure. Enjoy!

A1 The Bottom Line
B1 BAD

Comments

  1. https://mega.nz/file/3U5RhAgR#T2ebaofs8TmKdgvgpHZnaVohKwU-Y4joM4kzw0KV2TA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The horses are on the track!

      I went to their gig in São Paulo back in '87 during their South American tour and enjoyed it a lot! Mick dedicated "The Bottom Line" to Brazilians in general, as we were facing dire economic conditions with rising inflation, unemployment, and so forth.

      Delete
  2. Many thanks for the real thing. You're harsher on the full album than I am, but I enjoyed your take.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a huge fan. Thank you for sharing this mix here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment