Onwards & Upwards

 


Orange Juice - You Can't Hide Your Love Forever [POLS 1057 UK 1982 24-Bit FLAC]

I'll stick around in Scotland for just one more post, here is a rip I made earlier this year when I was finding my way with RX7 as a ripping and mastering solution when I posted a bunch of Scottish stuff around the end of January. My copy of this album suffers from a bit of wear and tear so it was trial and error using the spectral repair and de-crackle functions. I've revisited the original wav files and cleaned things up considerably to to be able produce what I think is a very decent transfer.

A1 Falling And Laughing
A2 Untitled Melody
A3 Wan Light
A4 Tender Object
A5 Dying Day
A6 L.O.V.E. Love
B1 Intuition Told Me (Part 1)
B2 Upwards And Onwards
B3 Satellite City
B4 Three Cheers For Our Side
B5 Consolation Prize
B6 Felicity
B7 In A Nutshell

Comments

  1. https://mega.nz/file/KEo0SbQI#M6HapQ45n1Q9tdStTHWMeDn9mf4DxEFAnifyF6ifsw0

    Posts are going to be a little sporadic over the next few weeks as I deal with stuff away from my ripping station. I won't be able to offer your daily dose of Needle Time until late October. Click the subscribe button to ensure you get my emails when I do get to post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After you dealt with your work stuff, would you mind giving us a short tutorial on how you are using RX7 to clean up your recordings?

    Cheers
    Uwe

    ReplyDelete
  3. +1 for a short tutorial on how you are using RX7 to clean up your recordings. And, of course, thanks for all your phenomenal rips of hard-to-find vinyl...

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gem! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Scotlands finest hour ? and one of a trio of great debut albums from Josef K and Aztec Camera, keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many thanks !!! a very special record for me, it's so great to see your posting OJ, really appreciated

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment