Italians Do It Better



Nu Guinea ‎- Nuova Napoli [NG 01 ITA 2018 24-Bit FLAC]

Kicking of what may well be a slow week, here is a fabulous album representing the best of the sound on Naples, Italy. Nuova Napoli came out back in 2018 and it has been so in demand that it is already on it's fifth repress. There three young Italians borrow afro-funk, disco and samba to blend them into an infectious mix. I know that I have mostly an alternative/indie audience on this blog, however I do occasionally like to slip gems like this into your ears from time to time.

A1 Nuova Napoli
A2 Je Vulesse
A3 Ddoje Facce
B1 Disco Sole
B2 Stann Fore
B3 'A Voce 'E Napule
B4 Parev' Ajere

Comments

  1. https://mega.nz/file/PVZwAIgA#uR1GiHAVmo8VMD0vMVjZzDnKczkwBjj-hOlXy2u0oY8

    ReplyDelete
  2. A favourite during the last few years!
    They reminds me about Midlife, another interesting band from the last years
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment