Golden Class



The Misunderstood - Golden Glass [TSS LP1 UK 1984 24-Bit FLAC]

This will be my last post for a few weeks as I am off doing other stuff, so here is an old rip from my ESWA days which has always been one of my personal favourites...

Out of Riverside, California came The Misunderstood, who had a big hand up from John Ravenscroft (as he originally was known). Under Peel's mentoring they came to the UK in 1966, where they became part of the London psychedelia scene rubbing shoulders with The Pink Floyd and The Move. The original Cherry Red Records started a small reissue campaign in the early eighties, with the appearance of I Unseen on the Pillows And Prayers compilation. Their greatest contribution to popular music can be found on side A track two. Play loud!

See you back here around mid-July, in the meantime, have a delve into these pages - there over 750 high quality rips so far, chat among yourselves, dig out something here that you've never heard before - you may well enjoy my rips (I hope so anyway) - if you are feeling generous then please be assured all tips and donations are ploughed back into Needle Time, purely for your listening pleasure.

A1  Never Had A Girl (Like You Before)
A2  Golden Glass
A3  I Don't Want To Discuss It (You're My Girl) 
B1  Little Red Rooster
B2  (You're) Tuff Enough
B3  Freedom
B4  Keep On Running
B5  I'm Cruising


Comments

  1. https://mega.nz/file/mZojQITT#Uosr_StVnlC_5zFZjkoVpsSk3h8V5vdNtpMyAwBQZhQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your break from ripping and blogging, I have sent you a little something to show my gratitude ;-) I look forward to what you will post on your return

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment