Just Perfect
The The - Perfect [A13-3119 UK 1983 24-Bit FLAC]
Here is an old rip which I've been working on to see how much it can be improved. I now prefer to balance RMS channels rather than normalisation when mastering my rips - this is an experiment to see if the process can improve old wav files which have been normalised to higher volumes. I think in this instance, it has worked ...let your ears be the judge.
In times when you feel that you are outside looking in on what are unprecedented times in our history, a little irony goes a long way, and there is no better in the field that the early works of Matt Johnson.
Just perfect.
A1 Perfect
B1 The Nature Of Virtue (Version 2)
https://mega.nz/#!2MQRDSjY!QJF0sNVfVbDYJhF_vbGDETd1KOsNiOr5lSZ11A3w4F4
ReplyDeleteCheers mate
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful
The beautiful Spring day I walked into Wax Trax! records here in Chicago and heard this rolling over the store's stereo. Truly memorable. Thanks!
ReplyDelete