Gins & Tonics
Simon Says - Epoca Blu [DIAL 027 FRA 2020 24-Bit FLAC]
I never post brand new stuff, however I think this deserves to heard by blog followers, especially as it will never see (or is that hear) the light of day in most markets. Simon Says is actually French bedroom composer and remixer, Simon Le Roy and Epoca Blu is his debut solo long player.
Whilst I dislike the term Balearic when applied to music, this multi-functional genre is purely a hook on which to hang relaxing electronica ...and then just about anything else vaguely danceable or chilled. Anyway it is a late eighties genre and Simon Says is very much up to this date, with the added bonus of occasional reflective twinges from an era long ago. Djinn & Tonic is just fantastic however the excellent Anamorphose is just a little too short, but these are just observations on what is a very well made record.
File under modern discerning electronic beat music.
A1 Fondation
A2 Une Nuit
A3 Holbox
A4 Taxidi
A5 Djinn Tonic
A6 Cynara
B1 Minora
B2 Anamorphose
B3 Intermezzo
B4 Farewell

https://mega.nz/#!WJxTka7K!yVL7C0L2jY_GCIJgVMV4SQP0gplOH-KfezTwGOoMX4k
ReplyDeleteCoool, thanks
ReplyDeleteAndy
Cheers mate
ReplyDeleteMuch appreciated