Cloudcuckooland
The Lightning Seeds - Cloudcuckooland [GHETT 3 UK 1989 24-Bit FLAC]
If there was ever a flawless pop record from the late eighties then perhaps it was Cloudcuckooland. This was Ian Broudie as a solo artist (he played all instruments except the sax) following on from his career as a producer and member of Care and Big In Japan. Vinyl pressings from this era were not great and this rip was coaxed from a much loved original vinyl - I also have the CD but most of you will have that too, whereas the vinyl was only pressed in a limited run - so here it is in 24bits of gorgeous pop loveliness. I am sure we all the recall the borrowed Love Vigilantes 'hook' on Pure with great fondness. Enjoy!
A1 All I Want
A2 Bound In A Nutshell
A3 Pure
A4 Sweet Dreams
A5 The Nearly Man
B1 Joy
B2 Love Explosion
B3 Don't Let Go
B4 Control The Flame
B5 The Price

https://mega.nz/#!PAAFEISR!EkwulAG_lJuYcc3ATQ3wk0t9XsvGfvcQwICyVJHqq6U
ReplyDeleteMagnificent, many thanks
ReplyDeleteThank you !
ReplyDeleteMissed this the first time around, so it's all new to me...and what a great pop album it is. Many Thanks.
ReplyDelete