An Industrious Estate
The Fall - Live At The Witch Trials [SFLP 1 UK 1979 24-Bit FLAC]
I had begun to rip my Fall vinyl albums at the start of 2018 in preparation for a sporadic run of posts on ESWA 2.0. It was there that I posted this rip the day after Mark E. Smith's passing. Whilst he was never a personal hero, maybe he was an icon, maybe he was just a poet who didn't get on with anybody. I am not going to linger on with a eulogy, I will leave that to the press and social media, but I will say that I stopped buying Fall records after ...Kurious Orange, I only ever saw them live once (Manchester Hacienda in 1984) and met him once - in a car park at Luton Airport in the nineties where he seemed lost (I don't think he drove) but he seemed humbled that somebody recognised him and then offered to help him get to the terminal.
Ripped hear to high resolution flac from a noisy original pressing of The Fall's debut long player.
A1 Frightened
A2 Crap Rap 2 / Like To Blow
A3 Rebellious Jukebox
A4 No Xmas For John Quays
A5 Mother-Sister!
A6 Industrial Estate
B1 Underground Medecin
B2 Two Steps Back
B3 Live At The Witch Trials
B4 Futures And Pasts
B5 Music Scene

https://mega.nz/#!rYIhAQKa!id4g0uk3HoO__hJxqjG2_ETVdfCimRHu0oqBSkOpv68
ReplyDeleteEssential! Even tho' Dragnet will always be my favourite... thanks very much!
ReplyDelete