Immaculate & Stoned
Dub Syndicate - Stoned Immaculate [ON-U LP56 UK 1992 24-Bit FLAC]
Back on my old blog I posted my rips of the first five Dub Syndicate albums which took us up to the late eighties, in fact I ripped most of the original On-U Sound albums, prior to the label's ruch of reissues. I thought I'd carry on where I originally left off and post the first few nineties albums which I didn't rip at the time. More heavy & smokey dub crafted by Sly Scott and Adrian Sherwood with a bit of help from Prince Far I, Akabu and Skip McDonald. Enjoy.
A1 Wadada (Means Love)
A2 Stoned Immaculate
A3 Forward Not Back
A4 Glory To God
B1 No Dog Barks
B2 More And More
B3 Well Tuned Now
B4 King Of Sound And Blues
B5 Fight The Power

https://mega.nz/#!vAhSFKAR!cWeWWLn-vK32HecSD5MXLhW8TfR7XvXKZ1046clVrYg
ReplyDeleteThese ON-U rips are great
ReplyDeleteCheers mate
Thank you !
ReplyDeleteThanks for all these dub gems.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteAll the best,
Dave