Singalong With Dave
The Dave Howard Singers - Goodnight Karl Malden [HAL 02T UK 1986 24-Bit FLAC]
This song is called Pleasure Of Pain, it's about sadomasochism, so if you are into bondage this song is for you....!
A little something to liven up your afternoon. Dave Howard and Smash (his percussionist) entertain an enthusiastic audience in Holland on the 14th February 1986.
A1 Pleasure Of Pain
A2 Shakin' All Over
B1 How Was I To Know
B2 Road Warrior

https://mega.nz/#!3JJGVQ5Z!RR8edfcDehzDL3H269g3PpGFwbwyaWT5-i8pmCj9hzE
ReplyDeleteGreat share mate
ReplyDeletei saw them in 80s,they opened for Psychedelic furs
Yon Yonson has been stuck in my head since then
i was almost certain no one else had thought of them since
Thanks - that's Yon Yonson stuck in my head now! "The people I meet when I walk down the street..."
ReplyDeleteIt is a catchy one :)
DeleteI forgot all about this one. It reminds me of my old college radio days. Thanks for the great memories
ReplyDeleteOh yes - 'Yon Yonson' is a masterpiece indeed!!
ReplyDelete