Heavy Duty Breaks


Various Artists - Heavy Duty Breaks [JAMS 49 UK 1984 24-Bit FLAC]

Here is a new 2019 rip of the Illuminated Records cut-up, mixed-up album, Heavy Duty Breaks, in 24-bit FLAC.

A Side
400 Blows - Pressure
23 Skidoo - F.U.G.I
Out - Tough Enough
Dormannu - The Dread
Zazou - M'pasi Ya Pamba
400 Blows - Grove Jumping
23 Skidoo - Coup
400 Blows - Declaration of Intent

B Side
Executive Slacks - Our Lady
Data - Blow
Portion Control - Raise The Pulse
Portion Control - Go Talk
Power to Dream - Faith Healer
Tara Butler - Up Against the Wall
Power to Dream - Faith Healer
Sex Gang Children - Dieche

Comments

  1. https://mega.nz/#!OdgH1CiK!xQcEvqqXi1IwhyGfTYdZmtDKZQpOtGVSCM_lhCJMGAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. 23 Skidoo - yes!
    Their 'The Culling Is Coming' was such an impressive record for my young ears in the mid80's...:)
    Have you seen the documentary "Beyond Time" about the Turnbull father and his art?
    https://vimeo.com/61082701
    Btw: Any chance to see here some day a good rip of 'Nothing Here Now But The Recordings' by Burroughs
    on Industrial Records? That would be extraordinaire...
    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have that but only on CD. This is a blog of vinyl rips, you never know ...I may get around to a CD rip blog one day ;-)

      Delete
  3. Thx for your reply :)
    No problem - myself was never able to get the original record or that cd-box...
    At least i've got Brion Gysin's "Poem Of Poems" on vinyl, his example for Burroughs
    whats possible with tape recorders, words and cut up's...
    Have you heard that "Real English Tea Made Here"? 3 cd's, nice stuff...
    23 Skidoo! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn0l-4J6_QQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw SGC a couple of months ago when they played Song & Legend album in its entirety along with some of their singles including Dieche. They were absolutely outstanding!
    iNoticed that Dormannu are on this compilation, I saw them many moons ago supporting The Danse Society. Do you have their album or singles that you could post please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bushido were covered during my old ESWA days. I may get around to re-ripping these one day....

      https://norecordshopsleft.blogspot.com/search/label/Bushido

      Delete
  5. What a wonderful collection

    Cheers mate

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment